Thursday, May 13, 2021

Blessings from above.

 Children are a blessing from above.  Only borrowed and not really belonging to us.  They are given to us to care for and God trust us to raise them accordingly.  To provide them with knowledge and righteous ways.  To instill faith, trust, mercy and grace deep within their souls.  To be a shoulder to cry on when their hearts are heavy, to be a listening ear when they need to talk and to be there for them always.  I pray each day that we are at least getting some of this right in our daily walks.  Short blog today...Field Day with my baby girl!  I've missed to many of these special days!  


G. P. W. L.

Melissa Harris

"My heart outside my chest daily"

                                                           Elizabeth K-5 Graduation photo
D.J. K-4 Graduation photo
Where did my baby go?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

They become what we speak to them!!

Yesterday was our Elizabeth's K-Building Field Day.  She was so excited the night before you would have thought Santa Claus or the Easte...