Friday, March 19, 2021

Heaven...Can you Imagine?

What do you think of when you think of Heaven?  I picture our one true Father with arms wide open welcoming us home.  I picture angels with gorgeous fluffy wings flying all over and through the clouds.  I picture streets of gold for miles and miles.  I picture the reunion with loved ones that have gone before us as the most glorious reunion ever. 

I picture mother's and father's meeting their children that were to precious for Earth at all for the first time.  Can you imagine that reunion?  I imagine siblings meeting siblings that were to precious for Earth at all for the first time.  Can you imagine that reunion?  I imagine children meeting their grandparents they never got to meet for the first time.  Can you imagine that reunion?  I imagine children meeting their mother's and father's for the first time that they never got to meet or weren't old enough to remember.  Can you imagine that reunion?  

I picture huge lakes and ponds to fish in.  I picture massive amounts of land to hunt on.  I picture huge tables to eat together.  I picture joyful music being played all the time.  I picture no one having pains, illnesses or burdens.  I picture no more bullying, name calling, drug abuse or alcohol abuse.  I picture no more child abuse, spouse abuse, or racism.  I picture pastures full of beautiful animals and family pets back with their families.  

If none of this is true...if none of this is possible...Then why does the bible say he will prepare us a place?  Why does it say there are many rooms?  Why does it say there are streets of gold?

                                                                                                         G. P. W. L.
                                                                                                        Melissa Harris



No comments:

Post a Comment

They become what we speak to them!!

Yesterday was our Elizabeth's K-Building Field Day.  She was so excited the night before you would have thought Santa Claus or the Easte...