Thursday, March 25, 2021

Strength

Where do you find your strength?  God?  Your spouse?  Your children?  Your parents?  I think I would have to say all of those give me strength.  If I'm having a bad day I look for bible verses to help me or I crank up my Christian play list as loud as I can.  If I'm feeling overwhelmed and defeated I talk to my husband, aka the Pastor.  If I'm feeling down and just in a "blah" mood I talk and play with my kids.  They always do or say something silly and it cheers me up.  If I'm feeling sad or just overwhelmed with life's sorrows, my mom always has a shoulder for me.  Even my In-Laws are always available for strength when I need to talk to them.


So Strength also leads me to:  Everyone has Somebody.  Somebody that you can talk to if you need to.  God is always there and you don't even need a phone.  You don't need anything, just talk to him.  He listens and he will answer you.  But if you feel you aren't ready to talk to him, you have someone that you can talk to.  Every once in awhile everyone needs strength, courage and hope restored inside of them to keep pushing forward.  Especially during these days that we are living in currently.  So make sure you reach out, reach up and keeping moving forward so your not going down.  Keep your strength in check!
 
                                                                                                                    G. P. W. L.
                                                                                                                  Melissa Harris 



No comments:

Post a Comment

They become what we speak to them!!

Yesterday was our Elizabeth's K-Building Field Day.  She was so excited the night before you would have thought Santa Claus or the Easte...