Monday, March 8, 2021

How are we walking?

Am I walking in a way that is pleasing to God?  Am I walking in a way that I would approve of my children walking when they are my age?  Am I doing anything that I wouldn't want my children doing?  Is God saying that about me?...Why are my children doing this?  Why have they let Satan rope them in?

Most of us as Christians at some point join a church, get baptized, and dedicate our children to the church and God.  Meaning that we agree to raise them in a Godly way.  Teaching them the ways of being a good Christian.  Raising them in church.  At some point in our lives most often, Satan brings something into your live that detours you away from this.  He convinces you that something else is more fun or that something else is more important than church.  That's exactly what he does but we have a forgiving God that is always here and always around to remind us of the children.  All of his children.  We are his children as well.  

Whatever your doing today that is not pleasing to God, Satan has placed in front of you and made it look like this wonderful idea.  He's made it look like a whole lot of fun.  He's made it so convincing that you have others joining in and eventually it will spiral out of control and it will cause so much pain.  Right now he has you thinking there is nothing wrong with it.  But all things that begin with Satan don't end well.  

Would you want your children doing what your doing?  Exactly, my thoughts, God doesn't want you doing it either. 

                                                                                    G. P. W. L.
                                                                                Melissa Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment

They become what we speak to them!!

Yesterday was our Elizabeth's K-Building Field Day.  She was so excited the night before you would have thought Santa Claus or the Easte...