Friday, April 23, 2021

Finding Purpose!

Some days I feel like giving up.  Some days I feel like calling it quits.  Some days I feel like throwing in the towel.  Some days I just get tired of being the bigger person.  Some days I just get tired of walking on egg shells.  Some days I just get tired of tip toeing around feelings.  Some days I just get tired of being shamed for my failures.  Some days I get tired of hearing that everything is everyone else's fault.  Some days I get tired of lie after lie.  Some days I get tired of the manipulation.  Some days I get tired of the deceitfulness.  

When people choose to remove themselves from negativity, drama, mental abuse and other forms of abuse; they are titled the bad people.  I guess once again I will never understand everything.  I do know one thing.  Keep doing what your doing because you are only making everyone love you harder and pray for you harder.  But be prepared for attacks from Satan because that's what he does.  Can you handle it?

Keep doing what your doing because all your doing is showing me all the things I will never do to my children.  I will never intentionally try to tear them apart.  I will never try to crush their dreams.  I will never lie to one to make the other look bad for my own benefit.  I will never make false accusations toward them.  

I will show them all the love that I can.  I will show them how to fight battles with God.  I will teach them to avoid drama, negativity and other forms of abuse that get you no where.  I will inspire them to reach their goals and dreams.  I will not crush their dreams or tell them they will never amount to anything.  I will not speak negativity into their ears.  I will never try to turn them against each other.  I'm raising Kingdom Builders not Soul Crushers.  
 
So you do what makes you feel good.  If you choose all those things over your beautiful family that's your choice.  Keep putting on your show for the world to see.  All things in the dark eventually come to light!! 
G. P. W. L.
Melissa Harris
My beautiful family at Elizabeth's Dedication.
And one of the most truth telling Pastors you will ever meet!!!
Proud to call them all mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

They become what we speak to them!!

Yesterday was our Elizabeth's K-Building Field Day.  She was so excited the night before you would have thought Santa Claus or the Easte...