Monday, April 26, 2021

Promise You, You Promise Me?

 To my Angels, D.J. and Elizabeth:

    
     I want you to know that I will always be in your corner.  I will always have your back.  I will always be here to tell you to reach for your goals even when you think you can't do it.  On the hard days when you think you can't and it's impossible, I will be right here reminding you that you can and it is possible.  I will not tear you down, I will not crush your dreams and you will never hear me say, "you can't accomplish that."  You can be anything you want to be.  You can be anybody you want to be.  
 
      And on those tough and hard days I'm going to remind you to always look up because if for some reason I can't be here, God will always be here.  In this life you can choose to take the right or the wrong path and it's up to you to choose which one you want to walk.  But know that while I'm here I will be working my mind, body and soul to the bone teaching you which one you should choose.  You will never have to doubt my love for you, my encouragement for your future, or my dedication to teach you about your salvation.  

     Before either one of you were formed in my womb I loved you from your head to your toes!  I will stop at nothing to protect you from harm, teach you righteous ways and raise bible believing Christians.  You will succeed in this life at whatever you choose and that's a promise.  You have plenty of role models in your life to show you that all of these things are possible and that walking in a righteous way gets you much further than choosing the wrong path.  Always, always remember that!!

     I want you to always remember that everything comes with a price so when you choose to walk in a righteous way you will lose friends, family members and others.  Sometimes those reasons are because of a lot of different things such as jealousy but the main root of the problem is, SATAN!  But always remember that the ultimate price for you to be able to walk in a righteous way was already paid by Jesus!!  Keep walking the walk...Keep talking the talk!!  Don't let anyone cause you to Detour!!  

     You see I will always speak positive to you and I will always encourage you!  And if for some reason God decides it's time for me to come to my heavenly home and your not ready...I want you to know I want be ready to leave you either, but you can both sleep peacefully every night knowing that your Mom will be waiting for you at the Heavenly Gates when it's your time.  Not everyone gets to live with that peace of mind.  So when this day comes I know you will be crying but just smile, look up, count it as a blessing and make me proud!!  Promise Me!!  And know that I will always be there and I'm watching all of your accomplishments!

Love Your Mom,
Melissa Harris



     

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

They become what we speak to them!!

Yesterday was our Elizabeth's K-Building Field Day.  She was so excited the night before you would have thought Santa Claus or the Easte...