Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Message Written from Christian Song Titles

Lord I Need You.  I was a Dead Man Walking until I saw the Red Letters.  Church (Take Me Back) so I can see that Help Is On The Way. They Say I Won't be a Champion, but Your Name is Power.  The God Who Listens is The Same Jesus that stays Every Step of the Way.  In and out of The Father's House, you are Next To Me and you are a Man Of Your Word.  Help me to be Less Like Me and remind me that the Devil Is A Liar, so that When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder for me I will be home or Almost Home.


God Is Helping Us and the Battle Belongs to him.  Run To The Father, When We Fall Apart he is a Promise Keeper and a Way Maker.  In the Fires and during Hills And Valleys, Truth Be Told, Nobody Loves Me Like You.  I Thank God You Say you are Fighting For Me.  How Great Thou Art, Hold Onto Me.  Never Lost with My weapon I will Rise Up. You Are Famous For being The God Who Stays and Promises Amazing Grace.  Who Am I, a Child Of Love, you Have My Heart, Speak To Me. In the House Of The Lord, Love Comes In, Your Love Defends Me, there is Power In The Blood and I see Who You Say I Am.  I See A Victory through Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus.  


Jesus Paid It All for you and for me.  It's up to us to see The Blessing.  Sometimes our pain and struggles, God Only Knows.  But remember There Was Jesus, just look up.  He is there to help you. Rest In Him today so you can Go Rest High On That Mountain with him for eternity.

G. P. W. L.
Melissa Harris


No comments:

Post a Comment

They become what we speak to them!!

Yesterday was our Elizabeth's K-Building Field Day.  She was so excited the night before you would have thought Santa Claus or the Easte...