Thursday, April 15, 2021

We all sin!

We all sin.  We all sin differently.  We are all forgiven.  But you don't have to continue to sin.  At some point in life you have to realize that you can't continue to do the same things over and over again.  At what point do we decide to make permanent changes?  Permanent changes for ourselves, our families, our children, our grandchildren and some day our great grandchildren.  No one is asking anyone to be perfect but somethings are not only a sin but childish.  When do we grow up and grow out of things?  I'm just curious because I've never been able to understand a few things.  My whole life I have asked myself this question?  I've never gotten the answer.  I guess one day when my life is over and I'm called to my home in eternity I will get my answer.  Which raises another question.  Who do I love that will get to meet me there?  How many people really think about this question?  I'm curious yet again.  Because when I think of people I love and possibly never seeing them again I burst into tears.  How can people not consider their life, how they live it and what will happen when we are called home.  I think about it probably more often than I should.  I guess that's the nurse in me and knowing how fragile life is and can be and how quickly our life on Earth can end.


G. P. W. L.

Melissa Harris



No comments:

Post a Comment

They become what we speak to them!!

Yesterday was our Elizabeth's K-Building Field Day.  She was so excited the night before you would have thought Santa Claus or the Easte...