Friday, April 16, 2021

God's Got This...over and over again!!!

Last week and this week as I stamped all of the key chains for Jackson's Wish fundraiser I began to hear God speaking to me.  Every one of these key chains that I'm making and that are being purchased is someone that Jackson stamped an impression on in his short 17 years here on earth.  Along with every person that has purchased a t-shirt, a sticker, and a bracelet.  Every time I stamped, "God's Got This" into a blank I was reminded over and over again that no matter what we are going through, "God's Got This".  As I passed out the key chains to be sold I was told stories of people telling their loved ones this same phrase that are going through their own hardships.  As I stamped it over and over again I was reminded of his Million Dollar Smile, his priceless faith, courage, and strength and his tremendous amount of love for his family and friends.  If the whole world could live like Jackson, man what a world this would be. 

He was truly a special young man that spoke few words as his family described.  But I'm here today to tell you that he may have said few words in his life but these "3" very important words that he has shouted for years has spread all the way to "Canada".  These three words, "God's Got This".  I have stamped those "3" words, those "11" letters, a total of 120 times so far.  I will never for as long as I live forget anything this young man taught me!!

I have shed tears while stamping these key chains and will probably continue to do so but that's okay, it's just me and Jesus talking.  He sees my heart, he knows my heart, and he knows my hardships at this time.  And he and Jackson (through his journey and Legacy) have assured me, "He's Got This."

G. P. W. L.

Melissa Harris



No comments:

Post a Comment

They become what we speak to them!!

Yesterday was our Elizabeth's K-Building Field Day.  She was so excited the night before you would have thought Santa Claus or the Easte...